Don't you just love buying a book with a real history in it? Well, I do. I love going to Booksale, a bookstore that sells second-hand books from the States - and finding or unintentionally finding books that has a true history. So what do I mean by true history?? It basically means, that the book I have on my hands came from someone out there and his or her name is on the book and some of it has letters like the one I recently bought. Though sometimes, there are just simply stickers, calling cards, papers in the middle of the book. :> Its just that, it feels like, I have found a treasure, a book that is so precious and makes me wonder why they sold it in the first place and who "Madeline" is. :"> I'm not really sure if I'm making sense but I hope I am making one! :))
This book that I bought is about God, always having a Plan B! It will inspire me that God never forsakes us therefore we just have to be faithful, obedient, and steadfast with Him. :> I will share with you some of the short stories in it that will touch my heart and soul! :)
take care and God bless...

This book that I bought is about God, always having a Plan B! It will inspire me that God never forsakes us therefore we just have to be faithful, obedient, and steadfast with Him. :> I will share with you some of the short stories in it that will touch my heart and soul! :)
take care and God bless...



No comments:
Post a Comment