After 1 month of collecting stickers, I finally got the planner I want to use for the whole year 2011!!! TA-DA!!! Here it is! My 2011 Starbucks Planner!! :D I am just so happy about it because, I had this thought on my mind that I won't be able to complete all the required 19 slots since I don't drink Starbucks as often as I used to before. :) But praise Him for He helped me accomplish it all! :D And I would also like to thank my sister B, uncle A, friend A and D for giving me their promo cards or stickers! :D I am soooooo happy! :D Here are SOME of the photos I took of it. (The quality is so not good!)
I chose the one with the wood as its cover because I think it's better than velvet?? and metal or was it silver??? hahaha
take care and God bless..

Very nice! I've tried carrying a small notebook but in the end I had to abandon them as my bag gets too heavy :D
ReplyDelete