Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Lunch

Listening to tunes of Christmas songs here at Starbucks Sykes, I would like to share with you the lunch I had with my family at Old Chinatown Kopitiam... My second brother once again showed us a new place that we can try and love after :) The previous one he told us about was Cafe Monaco.. As we entered or as I entered the restaurant, I instantly loved its concept, which is all about ancient or old style Chinese restaurants. :) I can say that this restaurant is a true Asian restaurant because it serves cuisines from all around Asia ^.^ Though they mostly serve or offer Chinese cuisines... It is a must-try for anyone who is a Chinese food fan/addict hahaha... They also have VIP rooms that can accommodate at least 10 people. The service is above satisfying, every server is very courteous and humble, they always serve the customers with a smile, which is a very big plus for a customer like me! So, I do recommend this restaurant to everyone :) Food is good or almost great, I still have not decided yet but I am a hundred percent sure that it is not bad! :))







pork char siu (Php 208/250grams)

hainan rice (Php 35/bowl)

hainanese chicken (Php 235/half)

bittermelon (ampalya) omelette (Php 88)

hookkien mee (Php 268)

Old Chinatown Kopitiam (owned and operated by: PHIMAL Corporation)
86 Maria Clara St. (near corner Banawe St.) Brgy. Sto. Domingo, Quezon City
+ 632 4151145
+63922 8897750

take care and God bless...


2 comments:

  1. wow, it's amazing to see how different the char siu color there compared to hong kong. i bet it's delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is delicious but I prefer the one I had there in North Point Station hehe it was sooo delicious... ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails