If you are residing here in the Philippines and you really love to travel, then check out the 21st Philippine Travel Mart! We were asked to attend this event in our school so that we can get updates about the different tourist destinations here in the Philippines :) Which is good because it can surely help us in the project we are doing that we are still undecided about until now hahaha... I will be going there tomorrow with my friend Kim :) I hope that you will go too, because I am quite sure that you won't regret it!! There are a lot of airlines who will give very LOW prices for their air fares and there will also be a lot of giveaways (I think) haha... So , go! :) See you!To know more about the 21st PTM click here
21st Philippine Travel Mart
Megatrade Hall, Megamall
Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
Contact PTM Secretariat - 8124513
take care and God bless...
No comments:
Post a Comment