WHOAH!!! a month or almost a month without blogging about my life sure makes me really sad... And as always, I must blame school works for this ^^, Today marks the first day of my semestral break and that is why I need to post at least something here :))
School was very stressful and tiring... I had two thesis that I had to defend and one of which was for a contest, though our team did not win.. hehe.. What's good about the contest is that I get to have certificates that I can put in my resume in the very soon coming future... :) The other thesis was to predict on whether or not we will pass that course or fail... We had to develop a plan of developing a tourism related infrastructure that will be beneficial to the the tourism industry of the Philippines T.T Our group decided to develop a hotel at Bohol.. I hope that we did not fail the defense hehe... The only thing I hate about these type of requirements or projects is the amount of money we have to put out for the printing, bookbinding and ringbinding expenses.. T.T It was so expensive and kept me wondering if it is possible to tell our professors that they have to pay us first before they can get a copy of our project?? can we do that?? hahaha...
Anyways, I have so much plans for this semestral break.. I want to meet-up with some of my high school friends and I want to COOK and cook and COOK hahaha... Ever since I had to do all these paper works, I never got the chance to cook and since its already semestral break, I will try and plan to cook dishes and share it with you guys :D I am also planning to get my students permit and learn how to drive as soon as I can, because I have to and want to learn how to drive so badly.. hehe.. I also want to watch movies!! haha.. The last film I watched was Step Up 3 and I never got the chance to watch Despicable Me. So it is my goal to at least watch 2 great films this semestral break!!
So these are my plans before school starts on November 2! (Can you believe that?!!! It's so early!!!) What are your plans???
take care and God bless...

School was very stressful and tiring... I had two thesis that I had to defend and one of which was for a contest, though our team did not win.. hehe.. What's good about the contest is that I get to have certificates that I can put in my resume in the very soon coming future... :) The other thesis was to predict on whether or not we will pass that course or fail... We had to develop a plan of developing a tourism related infrastructure that will be beneficial to the the tourism industry of the Philippines T.T Our group decided to develop a hotel at Bohol.. I hope that we did not fail the defense hehe... The only thing I hate about these type of requirements or projects is the amount of money we have to put out for the printing, bookbinding and ringbinding expenses.. T.T It was so expensive and kept me wondering if it is possible to tell our professors that they have to pay us first before they can get a copy of our project?? can we do that?? hahaha...
Anyways, I have so much plans for this semestral break.. I want to meet-up with some of my high school friends and I want to COOK and cook and COOK hahaha... Ever since I had to do all these paper works, I never got the chance to cook and since its already semestral break, I will try and plan to cook dishes and share it with you guys :D I am also planning to get my students permit and learn how to drive as soon as I can, because I have to and want to learn how to drive so badly.. hehe.. I also want to watch movies!! haha.. The last film I watched was Step Up 3 and I never got the chance to watch Despicable Me. So it is my goal to at least watch 2 great films this semestral break!!
So these are my plans before school starts on November 2! (Can you believe that?!!! It's so early!!!) What are your plans???
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment