Saturday, September 4, 2010

What a Week

I have very mixed emotions toward this week, it started out as not a very good one but ended as a great one! :) I got to take a lot of pictures this week which made me really happy and I also learned a lot from my own pre-owned digital camera :)) I think I own it now, since my second brother has his own new one :D

So why did my week started out as bad and ended good? Well, one of the reasons why it started bad was because of the absences of my professors that gave me a 6-hour break in school :| This happened last Tuesday and Tuesday is what I consider as the start of my week since that is the first day of the week that I have school.. Wednesday was just bad, because I really don't like one of my professors in that day.. Wednesday is always the tiring day and this week was so special that it is one of the worst Wednesday I ever had since school started... :| But Thursday was a different story since I got to go around Binondo by foot and I got to have an afternoon snack with my older brother and my sister-in-law and my adorable nephew.. :) We had a nice afternoon snack and what also made me happy that day was that I finally got the chance to taste the Korean ice cream my friend Jenny was telling me about. There were a lot variants so I really did not know which one was Jenny telling me about. She said that it really taste good, so for my own better judgment, I chose the one formed as a goldfish which was also an ice cream sandwich, I only took the picture of the packaging of the ice cream and not the thing itself because I was eating it while my mom and I were doing our grocery shopping so I decided not to take a picture of it. The one I chose had a red bean paste inside which was surprisingly great with vanilla ice cream.. :) Though the wafer holding the ice cream and red bean paste was not that crunchy which is a sign that it might have been kept in the freezer for quite some time. :| But nonetheless, it tasted good... :D So where was I?? AH, Thursday! So that was what happened to me last Thursday! :D Friday was a not so good day for me because it just simply wasn't hehehe but it ended great because I was able to be happy before I sleep o_0 (does that makes sense?) haha Anyways, Saturday, which is today was a great day because I am 100% sure that I passed one of my midterm exam and I got to only spend 11php today which made me save a lot of money! :)) My sister also found the very long lost and loved Monopoly board game we were looking for ever since last June... And we of course played the game and we still have to continue on Monday to know who will win :)) Today was great because it made my whole week a great one :D



I will be going to SM Megamall tomorrow to attend the 21st Philippine Travel Mart and I will be commuting to get there. I actually have three choices on how I can get there, and let me share them with you... :>
a. Since I live near both LRT 1 and LRT2, my first choice is to take the LRT 1 upto EDSA station and transfer to MRT EDSA station and go to Shaw Blvd or Ortigas Station (I'm still quite unsure)
b. I can take the LRT2 until Cubao station and transfer to MRT and arrive at the same station;
c. Or I can take the LRT1 upto Roosevelt Station and take a bus to North Avenue station of MRT and arrive at Ortigas or Shaw Blvd. Station.


As of now, I am convinced that B is the safest and fastest way to get to SM Megamall and I hope I am right :)) I will try to tell you how everything goes tomorrow or on Monday :D

Next topic, Cebu Pacific slashes off all their air fares up to 50%!!! So grab your seats now!! :D


Lastly, I am very excited to watch Despicable Me! I really love Agnes and she is the reason why I want to watch it :) I really hope that I can watch it with my high school friends, I hope that we can find time where everyone of us can watch it together :D




So I guess I have poured out and said everything I want to say, and now that it is exactly 12 midnight, I am going to sleep already.. Good night to everyone and have a banana dream!! :D (Explanation on my next post)

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails