
Ever since my last post, a lot of things has happened to me and I am once again glad that I have all the energy and enthusiasm to write about it! :) Let us start with the last two weeks... During the last two weeks I have watched two movies namely, Letters to Juliet starring Amanda Seyfried and Knight and Day starring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise... Both movies were good movies but I was very much disappointed with Letters to Juliet because I thought that it would be a great one and in the end, I enjoyed Knight and Day more than that of Letters to Juliet... :| I also think that Knight and Day will be having a part2 or I wish it will have a second installment! :) Looking forward, the next movies I want to watch will be The Twilight Saga Eclipse, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Toy Story 3!! And many many more and I just can't seem to remember it at this time :)Aside from movies, there is a new great chinese TV show
that I am watching, the title is "Hero Daddy" (帶子英雄). It just started airing last June 22 by CTS (if you have global destiny cable connection, it is at CH58). I got hooked to it because of the story it tells and because of the cute girl who plays the daughter of the single father. :) It airs at CTS (CH58) from 8:00pm to 10:00pm from Mondays through Thursdays. The main story or idea behind this series is about a single father raising her child along with different adversities. I love it because it's much more realistic than the other show I used to watch during this said time. Simple as that! :DNext topic: an incident! Last June 26, Saturday, I was almost held-up by a guy along C.M. Recto corner Tomas Mapua! I was riding a jeepney on my way home and since it was a Saturday, it was very traffic or as my tourism teacher will say, the congestion of cars was traffic, and because of that there was this guy who stood or angkas at the entrance of the jeepney and he was playing around like it was a monkey bar. What happened next was unexpected. He said, " Akin na cellphone mo!" (Give me your phone!). At first, I did not really understand what he said because I never expected to be held-up in my whole life, so I did not really mind him and at the same time I was trying to think about what he said and that is when I realized that I was being held-up!!! The next thing I saw was that he was getting his gun which was placed in his tummy?! I mean placed near his tummy, under his pants?! (do you get it? I don't really know how to describe it.) So, that was the time when I knew that he was asking for my phone, I was not yet giving it to him at first but when he said that he will get my whole bag instead of just my phone, I decided that I will just give the phone cause my school bag is a lot more worth it than my phone, and I THANK GOD that as I was getting my phone I accidentally took the phone which was just like the old nokia 3310 and not the one which was colored and had a camera! As I gave it to him, I was trying to haggle with him with regards to my sim card, I kept on asking him if I can get the sim card since I am already willing enough to give him the phone. BUT when he saw my phone he threw it back to my lap and said, "Ayoko niyan!" (I don't want that) and he immediately went down the jeepney and stared at me while I was also staring him in shock that he gave back my phone and DID NOT take ANYTHING from me at all (considering that I had a family size pizza on my lap)... The end! I really thank God that nothing happened to me and the other 6 passengers in the jeepney. I thank God that the guy's hand was not out of control, cause who knows? Maybe if he got irritated I was just one shot away! :/ So I am really really thankful for God's care not only during that time but every single second of my life!!! :) To the readers! Please be careful when commuting or even when walking in less populated streets.. please...
Now that I am done with that part, let's continue on with the happy stuff!!! ^^, These past few months I have discovered quite a lot of new places which I want to try eating at or coffee shops that I want to spend some time in with my friends chatting and catching up with each other, BUT there are two things that hinders me and my friends in doing so. One: MONEY! Two: TIME! Yup, we don't even have the 2 most essential things needed to be able to do these things!! :( And since we can't do it, I will be glad to just write about it and maybe you can try it and tell me about it! :)) The top of the lis t will be Noriter... I have already blogged about this before and until now, my friend, Abi and I just can't find the right time to get together and try this coffee shop :\ Noriter is a Korean-based coffee shop and it has only one branch here in Metro Manila and it is in Taft Avenue, in front of De La Salle University. I basically just want to try this coffee shop because I am a little bit crazy about Korean stuff and if there is something interesting and Koreany about it, then I would really be glad to try it! ^^,


*Blog # 1 (good review) *Blog # 2 (good review)
I almost forgot to post the most memorable thing that happened in June and also the memorable thing for the first day of July!! Philippines has a new president!(15th President) His excellency, Mr. Benigno Simeon "Noynoy" Cojuangco Aquino III... Even though I did not vote for him, I do believe that he is what the Filipino people needs and he can bring that "change" we are aspiring for in the next 6 years... Congratulations po and God bless! :)Whoah! It's been 4 hours since I started writing this post! haha!! It always takes me hours to post something especially if its about food, life and stuff I am really interested in and when I want to share it with you guys :) There are still more to come! I will try to post something about the MAFBEX I went to last June and share with you a recipe I got at MAFBEX that I am dying to try but never have the chance to... I am also going to share with you next time about WOFEX 2010! :) But for now, here is a treat or a picture of the dish I am dying to cook soon... :D
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment