Monday, July 26, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice



I was able to watch this movie yesterday and all I can say is that the movie was great! BUT if you have watched the trailers, then you might not find the movie punchlines that funny anymore, most of it were already showed in the trailer. BUT again, there are also a lot of scenes that were a surprise for me, even the first part was unexpected. Out of 5 stars I give it a 4.5?? haha.. It's not that perfect for me. The actors were great especially the three protagonists. ^^, Jay Baruchel was so cool that even though I never heard of him, I instantly liked him... Nicolas Cage was also good but when I watched National Treasure last night at Studio 23, I liked him there more than in this movie... The effects were clean-cut and awesome at the same time. So my verdict is.. I do recommend you to watch this Disney film and enjoy every second of it! :D

The next films I want to watch are: Despicable Me, Salt, Eat Love Pray, Chloe, and many more.. haha

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails