Friday, July 16, 2010

L____p!

I'm still here but I really have a lot of school works to do, one of which is a concept paper also known as thesis paper.. :( It's exhausting but life is good.. Everything's okay and I am really happy these past few days even if I don't even have one percent of excitement in me or one percent of willingness to study :)) There is just one big news I want to tell everyone :) I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP!! Thanks to Auntie Shirley, I now have an Asus eee pc 1000 series.. ^^, And though I am not currently using it, I'm just glad that I can finally do homeworks on coffee shops. I can also avail of free WiFi when I am at Coffee Bean and elsewhere actually.. haha.. That is all I can say right now. I am actually in a bit of hurry right now :))

take care and God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails