Even though my dismissal for today was early, I still stayed in school to help my friends make themselves the structure for their 5-layer pillow cake that will be used for a function this Wednesday, so what we did today was to actually cut out the styrofoams in to the form of a pillow, that we will be need on Monday, because on Monday, we will be making the fondant that will cover the cake and make it a more beautiful one! :) This is the first time that I have seen so much styrofoams in my whole life.. We kept on cutting and slicing and destroying mother nature, sad to say.. :(( I just hope that it will be all worth it and that my friends will get a high grade for it! :) See you on Monday then! ^^
take care and God bless...

take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment