Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my Bohol trip ^.^

We only got a day to explore the wonders of Bohol and our tour surely let us do so! :) Here are the pictures I took of the different famous spots one must go to when they are in Bohol... ^^.


After our landing and while we were on the bus,
I saw these different looking tricycles and took a picture of
it while I was on the bus...


1st Stop: Loboc River Cruise - It boasts its floating restaurant
while being serenaded with songs by the the band on board...


A floating restaurant won't be complete without
the FOOD! (it wasn't good) ....


This is what you will mostly see on the river.. :)
The water was green and not dirty like what we have here
in Manila... :D


Mid-way of the cruise trip, we stopped by a place where
locals showed us their talents in dancing and singing while
at the same time asking for donations for their livelihood :)



A small waterfall indicating that the cruise trip is over
and shall start heading back to the starting point...


2nd stop: Man-Made Forest - Basically, it was
just a short stop and we just passed through it..


3rd stop: The Chocolate Hills ^.^


4th stop: The Tarsiers!!! At first, they were scary but cute then after.. :D


5th stop: The Baclayon Church


6th stop: The Blood Compact Site - a monument showing
a history of our country...


Last stop: Bohol Plaza Resort! :) Our pit stop for that day :)

I guess this is all I have for Bohol! :)
Next stop: Cebu! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails