Monday, March 28, 2011

Lazy Me is back! =">

Hello there! :) Once again, it has been a long time since I last posted something here and I can't blame school for that anymore, since school is already over and it's already summertime! It's all because I have become a lazy person (not that I wasn't already one before)!^.^ So there are surely a lot of things that I want to share with you and here they are!

#1 - I want to share or show to you guys some pictures from my latest travel to Bohol and Cebu, I am still a bit lazy to tell you about my travel (in detail), so I shall let the pictures speak for themselves! okay? ^^, For the record, this is my first-ever domestic or national trip! :)


This is me with a Bohol - Tarsier Shirt I bought while I was there :)


This is the man-made forest located in Bohol..
I took this picture while I was inside the bus and I just
like the effect that it has :D


A trip to Bohol won't be complete without visiting the famous,
Chocolate Hills and..


seeing a Tarsier! (the one on the right side is my friend o.O)


The picture above was taken from one of the famous churches in Bohol
-The Baclayon Church..
I just love the dramatic feel the windows this church has :)


Our Shangri-la Mactan Room @ Cebu = Heavenly! :)


After looking around our room, I went outside the balcony and saw this
wonderful skyline! :) praise Him! :)


This is me (again) on the beach...
for the FIRST time! ^.^


Now here is another picture that I took,
where I am trying to make something meaningful..
(or me trying to be a photographer, which we all know I'm not! :">)

So far, these are the pictures I can show to you! :) But there will surely be more! ^^

#2 I want to let you all know that, it is already my summer vacation and since I will have more time to blog about my life, I shall then try to do so, but if I won't be able to keep up with this promise, then I am truly sorry.. :)

#3 My grades were already given to me and I got some pretty good grades, though it was a bit lower than my previous general average, it was still good.. :) I got a total average of 1.36 where 1 is the highest :)

#4 I am still uncertain on what I will be doing this vacation but my choices are:
- take advance classes in school..
- study Cantonese...
- go out with different group of friends..
- find a way to have income (now that weekly allowance is out of the picture :<)
- do nothing and stay at home..

We all know that the last choice is surely the best choice since that means that I won't be spending a lot of money and I would just always use my laptop but just like last year, I want to make this summer vacation a fruitful and memorable one... So the other choices should be chosen :)

#5 is all about READING, which I have not really done for a long time.. Reading a GOOD BOOK that is! :) I am currently reading Eat.Love.Pray. and this is my second time trying to finish this book so wish me luck! :))

#6 I have been wanting to watch a really good movie this summer! :D The last film I watched was Tangled and its been a long time ago! I have been wanting to watch Hop with my best friend this coming April 1! :) How I hope that it will push through! :)

So I guess that is all for now! :) Bye everyone!!! :)

take care and God bless...


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails