I was suppose to tell you about what happened to the fondant cake that me and my friends are working on for their catering event that will happen tomorrow, but it seems that it wasn't finish or done yesterday because making the FONDANT itself is H-A-R-D!!!! It's so not easy, you need to do a lot of kneading and stuff that makes one so tired, I helped a while ago and yesterday and let me just tell you that it is really hard... :( When I left the school a while ago, they still weren't able to put together the "8" layer cake!!! :o So I guess, we just have to wait until tomorrow, which is the date of their event, to see the outcome of it all :D
Tomorrow, I will be heading to the Visayas region for our educational tour to Bohol and Cebu. For the record, this is my first time ever to go to any domestic area here in the Philippines and I am a bit excited. I am sort of used to 2 hour and more flights to other countries and I have never experienced to have a 45-MINUTE flight! :D So I am really looking forward to having this trip with my college friends! I just hope that we will enjoy everything that is included in our itinerary, especially the accommodation!!! I just also hope that they have WI-FI so that I can immediately share with you my travel experiences! :) I need to go now since I have an early flight tomorrow. Will be posting more of my experiences real soon!!! :)
take care and God bless...

Tomorrow, I will be heading to the Visayas region for our educational tour to Bohol and Cebu. For the record, this is my first time ever to go to any domestic area here in the Philippines and I am a bit excited. I am sort of used to 2 hour and more flights to other countries and I have never experienced to have a 45-MINUTE flight! :D So I am really looking forward to having this trip with my college friends! I just hope that we will enjoy everything that is included in our itinerary, especially the accommodation!!! I just also hope that they have WI-FI so that I can immediately share with you my travel experiences! :) I need to go now since I have an early flight tomorrow. Will be posting more of my experiences real soon!!! :)
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment