Friday, October 22, 2010

Relax Time

I was blessed enough to have the chance to go out with some of my high school friends yesterday.. We went to Greenbelt because we all wanted to have a different place to go to aside from Robinson's and SM.. :) How we get there sure was tiring... We had to ride the LRT then a bus at Gil Puyat Station, that is heading to Ayala Avenue... Then, we were dropped at Paseo de Roxas Street and we had to walk a long long way just to get to Greenbelt 1! In the end, we still did get there after asking people on where it is :) When we got there, we stroll along the stores and moved to Greenbelt 5 (which is one of the high-end malls in the vicinity) and we went to timezone to play and surprisingly, there was not even one person playing at Timezone Greenbelt5! I don't know if it is because it was a school day or because it was in Greenbelt5 where there really were not much people around.. :| We played for half an hour and for free thanks to BPI :) After which we then moved to Greenbelt3 to just look around and by the time we got hungry we ate lunch :)



After lunch, my friends went grocery shopping with me, because I was and am going to make blueberry cheesecake tomorrow and I had to buy some of the things that I will be needing like the blueberry filling and the gelatine powder. Oh how I hope that I will be making an edible cake (at least) ^^. Moving on... After the grocery shopping we went to buy me a baking dish that will be used for the cheesecake which cost me Php 124.75 for an 8-inch round one... We were so tired that we decided to head to a coffee shop A.K.A. Starbucks Coffee to sit and just chat with each other like we always do ^^... I ordered Dark Mocha Frappuccino blended Coffee. This is the first time I heard of Dark Mocha Frap from Starbucks and since it has the woed "dark" in it, I knewmI should really try it and I so I did.. It was great but these days, anything from Starbucks seems to taste all the same haha... We went home after all the walks and talks that we did :) I was so glad yesterday that it will surely boost my mood for the rest of this week haha..

In other stuff about my life... I am so excited in making blueberry cheesecake tomorrow for my dad since his birthday is coming soon ^^ I really hope that it will taste good and that I won't encounter any irreversible problems :) Wish me luck guys! I will post about it when I'm done and satisfied with it haha


take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails