So.. I just want to share that since my mom is not home, I cooked sweet and sour pork today. At first I thought that it was a big failure but in the end it wasn't. I think my dad even liked it and my sister surely did, now with my point of view, I really don't know, I guess what my professor told me was true, 'as long as you are the one cooking it, you will never seem to appreciate what you have cooked'.. And I totally agree with this one :D So uhmm.. I took a picture of the finish product and I am sorry if it doesn't look that good(I don't have a good camera a while ago, I just used my sister's cellphone) hehehe.. ^^V
I'll just post the recipe the next time I sign-in, I am sort of tired right now.. bye! ^^
take care and God bless...


No comments:
Post a Comment