Monday, February 8, 2010

Flywheel




Yesterday(Sunday), we did not have baptismal class because Pastor Tessie was going to share on the Zion fellowship, so I decided to go to YPF (Young People's Fellowship). At first, I really did not want to go since I thought that it was going to be very boring and all BUT just like what I have said, I 'thought'... The movie turned out to be a great one.. I love the way they made the flow of it smooth and the movie simple but inspiring in big ways.. I am inspired by the way Jay Austen placed almost all of his trust to God.. There were some scenes from the movie that seems to be quite exaggerated, but as I really think about it, that is how God works.. He is just truly Amazing and Great for us to question His power.. And a while ago I was with one of my professors during my break time and as she was telling me about her life stories, I was again astonished on how God really answers prayer.. It reminds me of what I already know, that is, things happen on God's time and not 'our' time.. We jsut have to be patient enough to wait and faithful enough to trust Him, that He will do what He knows is best for us.. ^^ I love Him so much.. Please watch this movie or look for it, download, give me a copy then we'll watch it together ^.^

night..

take care and God bless..

3 comments:

  1. i saw this movie na :) i also recommend--

    facing the giants
    fireproof
    faith like potatoes
    666
    left behind 1, 2, 3

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be watching faith like potatoes this coming Sunday.. maganda raw nga ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails