hmmm.. So for a quick update, midterms have already ended last week and I am on my way to taking up TOEIC which stands for Test of English For International Communication. It is an exam that tests your level of understanding for the English language. I am a bit nervous about it since the results that I will get from that test will also represent my final grade for my COMARTS2 course... :/
We had no classes last Monday and the during the Saturday before that I called my friend Maribelle and ask her the title of a particular Korean drama series that they are recommending me to watch, and it was You're Beautiful. (Just click on the link if you want to know more about it ^^) I am really recommending it to everyone. It's been a long time since I have watched any drama series and after watching it I am back to being kilig, and I believe that I will stay this way for around 2 weeks max. ^^

Aside from that, I want to update you about my progress with regards to my resolution for this year. I am no longer trying to reaf my Bible in one year because I find it really hard.. :( My last book was Leviticus. BUT the good news is I am really trying my best to do my devotion every night with the help of Joyce Meyer's Ending Your Day Right, which is a devotional material used to literally end your day right. I am also keeping a somewhat diary of my devotions, as I believe that once things are written it is more concrete or believable. :) I am still going to YMCA and doing my laps but I don't think it is really working for me, I don't thik I am losing anything hahahaha..
Oh! and I have an additional resolution for this year hehe.. I really want to learn a new language if time permits. Korean maybe will do since I have a friend who is a Korean and I really hope that I can talk to her in her language ^^ So I am still looking for a book that will suit my needs, if you have any book that is Korean-English or English-Korean, please lend it to me hahaha..
I am not at home, I am actually at a internet shop so my narration is quite messy... I am sorry :D Till next time..
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment