Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vegetarian Cooking Class (3 of 4)

Things just starts to get better and better and even though I haven't tried to cook any dishes I have posted so far, I will be going to a vegetarian store tomorrow to be able to start trying them! :)

Starting off with a soup called 3 Kinds Bamboo Soup... So flavorful rich and clear which is what I like. ^.^


We also made a lotus leaf wrapped rice which I think is a bit easy, compared to how hard I imagined it to be. :)) The idea was that we put the rice at the bottom of the lotus leaf and put some cooked yellow bean paste 

uncooked rice, stir fried with ginger, mushroom and vegetarian ham with soy sauce and suger
the raw skinless yellow beans
arranging the rice and yellow bean paste on the lotus leaf

Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet "vegetarian style" 

Chicken Pandan but made of Vegetarian Meat with Ham inside tied together  for a quick deep fry!
a vegetarian feast! yum!!!

I wonder what's for our last class next week!
Less than a week before our HK-Macau Trip... ha... vacation.. can't wait!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails