I went back to Logos Hope this morning because I was very much interested with the 4th book on the picture (Gorgeous Cake). And even though I don't own an oven, I find baking really interesting and maybe, just the fact that I don't have an oven makes me want it more. ^.^ I was really decided to just buy one book, but I guess I was wrong. I ended up with additional 4 books!
| 1. A Charlie Brown Christmas 2. Travel Around China 3. One Year Did You Know Devotions 4. Gorgeous Cakes 5. What's Cooking Stir-Fry |
Out of all the books, I think Travel Around China was a bargain. 200 pesos for a book that tells you about the culture, traditions and wonderful tourists spots of China. When I saw the book and then the price, I just told myself, "buy!". ^.^ All of these books cost a bit more than a thousand but I just want each and every one of it! ^.^
to know more about my first visit on Logos Hope click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment