Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shopping Vegetarian

 Since it was my day-off yesterday, I decided to go to Alonzo St. corner Te Tuan St. in Binondo to look for a certain store that only sells vegetarian foods. The store's name is Dong Feng (東方) and they sell almost all kinds of vegetarian frozen items as well as seasonings! :) I was happy because I saw a lot of familiar items and I bought a few things. TWO actually haha..

I'm not sure what it's called but it is used for meat substitute (Php 110) kinda cheap..
vegetarian sate sauce (Php 95) very cheap already!! ^.^
When you soak the artificial meat to warm water for a few hours, you can start using it but you would also like to marinate it with soy sauce, sate sauce, and some sugar. After marinating it, you can simply pan fry it or use it to make other dishes. I actually tried one but it didn't look that good (but tastes great), so I will try it again until it looks good! ^.^


Vegetarian cooking is starting to make me feel very intrigued and excited.. ^.^


2 comments:

  1. Haha so isa siyang gulay din na mukhang meat?? anu texture nun? hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh... I prefer real meat...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails