Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My September so far..

Okay! So I thought that I was going to have a great September but as each day passes by, I feel like its going worse and worse. I'm not really complaining or anything but its just that things don't seem to go as planned. School has been very stressful (as always)! There is the feasibility study, international cuisine, play for my foreign language class AND I still don't have any hotel calling for an interview for my OJT next semester.

And if you are wondering with what happened to my Mandarin Oriental interview, then let me just simply say that I failed the Final interview. It surely did make me sad but I still have faith (just what my friend tells me), that I would have a hotel for next semester. :) Please do pray for me as well..

Aside from school, tutor is another thing I am a bit busy about but at the end of the day, it seems to be worth it because those keeds kids I am tutoring are so good and lovable that they just can bring sunshine through my cloudy day! ^.^

I am also loving the new user interface of blogger that is why I am really telling you a lot of things about my life right now, is because I am a bit amazed on how this new layout looks like! :) Have you tried it yet? :)

While I was on my way home a while ago, a friend of mine approached me and told me that he wanted to join me to an extemporaneous speech competition and I am a bit excited about it. With regards to the interview I have with The Courier, I wasn't able to attend and update on what I have to do after.. :\ Hope everything will work out just fine! :)

Here are some photos I took for the past few days or just today! ^^, Oh! btw! Happy Lunar Festival to everyone! 中秋節快樂!! Were you able to see the moon? So big, round, and bright???



P.S. I am loving the new interface!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails