I do admit that I love noodles and soups, that is why even though I love eating all kinds of food, nothing beats instant noodle (泡麵) + egg + dried seaweed. I find it comforting to eat this kind of food whenever it is raining or when I am just plain sad.
I also know that it is really not that presentable but great food doesn't really have to look good. Right? :))
I forgot to tell you that I actually auditioned or tried to be a part of our department's newsletter and it is actually called "The Courier", our institute's official newsletter. I just got the result last night that I passed for news writing, so I am a bit excited. I will also have another interview for the second screening on Tuesday :) I decided to join this committee because I think I am fond of writing stuff and I thought that someday, IF I would like to pursue any magazine editorial job, it might look good in my resume. But above all, I do believe that this will be a great learning experience for me.. :)
That's all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment