It's SEPTEMBER again! :) And just like what I have said last year, Christmas is near.. ^^, Anyway, I am still in the process of accepting the fact that I am about to be a graduating student and that this semester is my last academic year! :\ Next semester, I will be having my internship and I am still at a lost on where I would be having it. But a GOOD news came in today! Mandarin Oriental actually texted me and scheduled me for an interview this Monday! :) I am really happy about it and a bit excited, scared, and scared! :))
A lot of things happened last month but past is past so what better way to start this month with great friends and a surprise! :) My friend Khaye came to school today and her birthday is next week and since she might not come next week, we could just surprise her today! :) And so we did! :) Here are some of the pictures I took.. :)
I also finished a book last Tuesday, while I was taking advantage of the long holiday weekend we had.. :) The title of the book is The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and I really liked it a lot because it is very different from the usual books I read before. It is a narrative novel by Christopher who is autistic. BUT what is so great about the book is how logical, light and funny the book is, in the sense that what ever he thinks seems to make sense all the time. The book itself is not that thick but the font is a bit small but I guarantee you that it is a great read! :) This marks the 7th book I've read this year out of the 10 books I want to read for the year 2011! :) So I am very close in reaching my goal! :)
These are the things I can share with you so far and these are the things that made my day a great one! :) Thank you Lord! Thank you Khaye! Thank you dee! Thank you Mandarin Oriental! :) I hope that I would be able to post some great recipes we cooked in school and update you about my interview this Monday! :)
Till' next time! Merry Christmas!! ^^,

No comments:
Post a Comment