This next recipe that I'm gonna share with you is very is to make and is also flavorful at the same time! :) I'm still sharing recipes of what we cooked for Spanish Cuisines! :) I still have more recipes coming both for Spanish as well as French Cuisine. We would also be cooking Asian cuisine starting tomorrow, that means there will be mo recipes piling up for me to share with everyone.. At the same time, I would also squeeze in some other food experiences I had so far as well as my mini herb garden :)
So for this Spanish chicken recipe, you will be needing the following ingredients:
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 1/2 Vinegar
2 tsp Cumin
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp Honey
1 tsp Salt
1 1/2 kilo Chicken, trussed
1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except the chicken. Place the chicken in a shallow bowl and pour on the sweet-sour mixture. Marinate for at least 1 hour, turning, and brushing the chicken with the marinade frequently.
2. Roast the chicken on a spit or in an oven pan (preferably an oval earthenware dish) at 350F for 1 hour. Reserve the marinade and brush the chicken frequently as it roasts. Serve with roast potatoes and a light red wine like Vina Lanciano.
Now ain't it easy to make? Just don't forget to brush the chicken with the marinade frequently! And you can serve it like we did, with blanched and stir-fried with butter broccoli, green beans, carrots, and potatoes! :D If you don't know how to truss a chicken, here is the link that helped me learn how! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment