This was the lunch I had last Saturday! :) It is one of my mom's best one-pot-like-dishes. :)) It is my mom's famous kiampong or sticky pork rice.. :) It is so yummy that all of us wants a second or even up to a third serving of this!! :) I consider the recipe as top secret and is a family recipe thing, so I just can't really share with you yet what I know :))


Its a mix of rice, mushrooms, carrots, soy sauce, pork stew or hong ma :D I am always trying to learn how to make this, but I am 100% sure that it will take me a very long time to do so.. :D

I just really wanted to share with you the pictures I took because I think that it really makes you want to have one!!! does it?? does it? :))


Its a mix of rice, mushrooms, carrots, soy sauce, pork stew or hong ma :D I am always trying to learn how to make this, but I am 100% sure that it will take me a very long time to do so.. :D
I just really wanted to share with you the pictures I took because I think that it really makes you want to have one!!! does it?? does it? :))

looks and sounds absolutely yummy! i'll wait for the secret recipe heheheh
ReplyDeletethat looks great! is that glutinous rice :)??
ReplyDelete@Ann: My mom actually used Japanese Rice :)
ReplyDelete