We don't even have a lawn for that matter, only pots that I plant with different herbs. :D
First off is the 2 kinds of green onions that we bought from the wet market.
The first one doesn't get wet or soaked when you wash it, unlike the second one that does get soaked and sticks to your hands when you wash it.
What I did was after slicing out the green part, I simply planted the part with roots in to the pot and let the sunshine do the rest of the job
Another thing that I am planting are tomorrow leaves which are said to have a lots of benefits for our health. To know more about them, just click here.
You just need one part or branch of it then plant it into the soil. During the first week, the leaves will look withered but don't worry and don't do anything, because after that one week, it will start to grow again. All it needs is water and a lot of sunshine! ^^,
The last thing that I started to grow are Basil leaves, which is by far the hardest one to grow out of the rest.
I actually don't have any idea on how to take care of it but, I started to let it have some water and sunshine like the rest but it seemed that it doesn't like the sun that much and started to get weak, so my mom decided to move it to a cooler place (like the kitchen). After that it started to grow and become a lot bigger :)
If you could just help me and share some ideas on how to take care of my plants, please do tell me.. okay? thanks! :D
First off is the 2 kinds of green onions that we bought from the wet market.
Another thing that I am planting are tomorrow leaves which are said to have a lots of benefits for our health. To know more about them, just click here.
The last thing that I started to grow are Basil leaves, which is by far the hardest one to grow out of the rest.
If you could just help me and share some ideas on how to take care of my plants, please do tell me.. okay? thanks! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment