A few more hours to go and I am heading back to school T.T It has only been two weeks of vacation filled with events that is still somehow related with school.. I wasn't able to make and cook dumplings because I had no time and my ingredients were lacking. I also wasn't able to get my student's permit for my driver's license because I was too lazy. ^^
My schedule for this semester is not that bad, I get to leave school as early as 4.30pm, unlike 7.30pm last semester. OH! I also got a new part-time job! I will be tutoring two prep kids this semester until March end. I am so excited for this new experience but there are still some butterflies on my stomach. I am scared that they might not understand what I will be teaching them.. :\ What should I do if that happens? Any suggestions? Anyways, I am not that excited about school because all my courses are purely major subjects, which translates to late night works and large amount of expenses... T.T just thinking about it makes me really sad - depressed even.
Lately, I am very much addicted with Tumblr. If you want to know what I am doing at Tumblr, check out my tumblr site! ^^ I find tumblr, both relaxing and inspiring. It quiets down my whole system and it somehow makes me ready for a whole new chapter of challenges I will be facing in life.
take care and God bless...My schedule for this semester is not that bad, I get to leave school as early as 4.30pm, unlike 7.30pm last semester. OH! I also got a new part-time job! I will be tutoring two prep kids this semester until March end. I am so excited for this new experience but there are still some butterflies on my stomach. I am scared that they might not understand what I will be teaching them.. :\ What should I do if that happens? Any suggestions? Anyways, I am not that excited about school because all my courses are purely major subjects, which translates to late night works and large amount of expenses... T.T just thinking about it makes me really sad - depressed even.
Lately, I am very much addicted with Tumblr. If you want to know what I am doing at Tumblr, check out my tumblr site! ^^ I find tumblr, both relaxing and inspiring. It quiets down my whole system and it somehow makes me ready for a whole new chapter of challenges I will be facing in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment