Friday, November 5, 2010

all's well

School has officially started and so far, all things are well... I have already met some of my professors and I like all of them. All of them seems to be easy to get along with and they are all lively professors which means, most of my classes will not be boring at all! :D This semester, I will once again learn a lot of new things and I will also be having a lot of new experiences! PLUS! Our curriculum this semester offers a foreign language class.. and that foreign language is..................... Nihongo! ^^ hai! It's Japanese!!! I am not that thrilled with this language, because I wanted to learn French or just any other western language but, what can I do? ^^ So, Nihongo it is! ^^ I shall then post some of my learnings in this blog and hope that it could help some of you who are interested in learning Nihongo!

Aside from the foreign language class, I also have Bar Management class where we will learn how to do flaring techniques and how to make cocktails and also, non-alcoholic drinks! :D

So far, these are the things I can share with you guys! :) still next time!

sayonara! ^^

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails