It's exactly 1am of the 1st day of November and I am still awake!! o_o It's just that I want to post something here and I have decided to share with you a cute and ideal Christmas gift I bought yesterday afternoon while I was shopping with my family at Robinson's Place Manila... :) It's a bookmark that is (for me) unique! For four of these bookmarks, it will just cost you Php 49.75!!! So, if you know anyone who loves to read, these bookmarks will surely be a great gift for them! ^^
P.S. I miss finishing reading a book every month! I think its time for me to get back on track and start with the book in the picture above (I've heard that the movie adaptation was great, maybe the book is too...)
take care and God bless...
Wow. I like the bookmarks, its cute :)
ReplyDelete