Today is the first day of August and I must say that it is not the best way to start it.. :( I wonder how long the media will cover this sad event... I mean, there is always that expiration date, right? For example, Ted Failon accusingly killing her wife, A(H1N1), The SONA, Hello Garci, etc... There is always that point where it just stops.. hay.. Nakakalungkot kasi parang after nun next year na natin ulit maaalala ang pangyayaring ito... :(
To the Aquino family, I know that you will never get the chance to read this but my condolences to you.. :( and to Ms. Corazon Aquino, thanks for the democracy you have silently fought for us.. May you be happy right now in the arms of God.
here is a link of a short biography of the former president:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraz%C3%B3n_Aquino
take care and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment