Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I just got home from Starbucks San Lazaro for an assignment... Can you believe it?? An assignment with regards to Starbucks??? :) We were asked by our marketing professor to make a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis... So we have to list down the SWOT of Starbucks particularly SM San Lazaro Branch..Honestly, they don't have that much of weaknesses so I really have to do a lot of thinking about this part.. (If you have anything in mind, please place it on my shoutbox, thanks!) This week is our preliminary examination week so I don't know why I can post something here right now rather than last week hehe... Tomorrow will be one of the hardest day, because I have three subjects that is scheduled for the exam.. :(

Yesterday, I went to UST to visit my cousin and at the same time meet up with some of my UST friends (particularly Joyce Pastor, Charm Chua, & my daughter Rachelle Ayonayon :D), I was crying by the time we got to see each other.. I think those were tears of joy, because I miss them so so so much, I did not have the chance to see them ever since summer vacation... It just brings back all the memories and all the stuff I use to do with them.. I even saw my Logic/Philisophy professor, Mr. Pedrosa, and he did not even recognize me :(( ! It feels really good to see them again, many memories just came back to me.. hay.. It is just a bit hard for me to go back to UST because there is still that hint of anger or hate that I feel towards them.. The idea that I should have been a Thomasian always triggers inside of me.. That I know I deserved that particular spot! Hay.. And also the idea that they should not go with the flow of the hotel industry, but instead, go against it and make a stand.. It truly saddens me....


*there's a technical problem with the font, grrr...

take care and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails