Last Thursday (July 30) was one of the worst days of my life... To start with, I have three exams that day.. During the first one, which is basic finance, I thought that I will easily pass, because when I saw the paper I could immediately write the what-I-thought-are-correct-answers, not knowing that when I have already passed the paper and compared answers with my friends, I realized that I had many mistakes!! During that day, I was very very sad and angry, but as we all say, life goes on, and it did. With all those angers(with myself), I continue my day with the next exam which is with sanitation. Before the professor arrived, I noticed that I can't find my pencil case. It's not just any pencil case but the pencil case my dad bought for me for Php190! And while I was panicking, I went back to the previous classroom to check if it was there but it wasn't so I just told myself to believe that someone already took it and will give it to me on Monday.. (It was Thursday, the agony!!) So I went back to my sanitation class and thankfully my professor was not yet around. Then what happened next is what RUINED my day.
You see, I have this Chinese classmate and he really is the type of person who just came from China so he really doesn't know how to speak in English or Tagalog. By the time he came to class, he immediately came to me and told me something very quickly that I did not understand until he told it to me very slowly that, he wants me to TEXT him the answers DURING the exam!!! I mean!! ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA NIYA!! First and foremost, I , Sydneylyn B. Tan, do my best not to cheat, whether to do it or to give away answers! Second of all, I would never ever do that using CELLPHONES! third, we are not buddies for me to help him..and lastly which I thank God about is that, I did not have cellphone load during that time and even if I did, I won't text him the answers!! (I swear!) hay! >:< To even have the nerves to ask me about it! HAY! After that, he just accepted the fact that I can't do it so he went back to his seat, which is at the very front of the class... When the professor arrived, he told us to put our bags and CELLPHONES under the black/whiteboard! :D I really am not the type of person who don't care (or am I?) about people but when you cross the line, that very very thick line, that is when I get very mad, so that is the key event that ruined my day..
After pouring out my anger with my friend Sai, I somehow felt better.. It was my breaktime after the sanitation class and oh! The exam was very easy! I mean I almost perfected it.. (grades will be revealed later) So we went to the library because it was still very early :) We studied for our last exam for that day which was Environmental science... And after that we ate lunch together.. And went to our class.. On the way there, I thought about my pencil case and said to myself that if ever I lose it, no harm will be done because ballpens and pencils are the only things there, when it finally came to my mind that my 4GB USB was there!! I started telling Sai and Kim that my USB was there and that pencil case at that moment was worth Php 1000+! and Sai just look up and said to God, "sana po Lord mahanap po ni Sydney yung pencil case niya sa Monday, sana po may nakakuha nun." (It was honestly touching!)
The exam in Envi Sci was not easy and was not torturely hard.. We finished before 1pm so I got to go home early and relax my nerves.. but on the way home, I saw our car along Masangkay so I decided to join mom and dad with whatever they will be doing to (again) relax my nerves... *The funny part here was that while I was on the jeepney I told myself that I will see my dad's car along Masangkay and I did! :))* That was how my Thursday ended happily... :D Thanks to God!
And now! For the "Moment of Truth"(or something like that)
-I got 92 in my exam in Finance!! (which up to now I still can't believe!) Thanks to God again! :D PLUS my preliminary grade is 93 which is equivalent to 1.00 YEHEY! :D
-Next, I got 99 in sanitation for the exam. I got one mistake.. sad and happy haha.. The preliminary grade is not yet available because the professor have not finished checking the exam..
-And lastly, I got 85 in Envi sci.. It is very low for me, until I computed for my preliminary grade, it really did not bother me anymore, I got 1.50 in equivalent and I'm not sure, but I think I got 86 in terms of score so I am very contented! Praise God!
Overall, I am really really happy with the grades I got from these three subjects or courses (as the university would like to call it).. And I am very grateful to God who has always been there for me... What more could I possibly ask for?? NOTHING! I just hope that in the coming times, I would be able to maintain these kinds of grades so that I can avail of the student scholarship :D
WOW! Now this is a very long post!! :)) But I am not yet done.. haha.. One last good news was that I found my pencil case!! Or someone found it!! Thanks to Venice and to the person who gave it to her to give it to me.. I honestly learned a lot base on this experience and I am now just bringing a less than Php 1000 worth of things in my pencil case (just in case), but I hope this won't happen again! :D
I noticed that I am starting to be grade conscious and I am really scared.. hay.. Sana it would stop na... Later, I will be having my last exam which is in tourism class so I have to go and study now so that I won't break my good record! haha
Lastly, how do you tell a person that you don't want to be friends with him/her?? thanks!
take care and God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment