Ever since school started I have always been very tired and I also think that it is not in the physical aspect but on the emotional side that needs rest... There are always a lot of things that are going on in my mind and there are also a lot of questions that needs to be answered.. I can't seem to think straight these days and I also keep on thinking about death.. (Don't worry guys I am not and never committing suicide, okay?) Maybe it is because of the death of the king of pop... hmm... :)
Jeannine and I are suppose to go to Seattle's Best later (around 6pm) but obviously, that is canceled due to typhoon "Isang"... hay.. I was so excited pa naman to talk to her about many many MANY things.. We don't get to talk that much these days due to schedule conflict and tons of homeworks and quizzes.. :( But on the bright side I can save money hahahaha... Not that I am selfish or greedy but I am sort of saving money for a new phone.. (FYI: My Nokia 6101 passed away last month and now I am using my brother's phone instead.. :D) Not that I don't want my brother's phone but it is so much better when you can have you own phone.. Right?? I am very interested at Nokia 3110 or is it 3101?? It has already sum up all the things I want on a phone, camera, memory card slot and radio! (I just hope that it has or it can accept chinese characters and if it could type chinese characters, it would be much much better!) I also like it because it is a block phone, meaning it does not slide or flip, I am starting having trauma to those kinds of phone.. Here's a pic of it if you are curious :D
and here is the link if you are curious about the features of the phone :D
http://www.nokia.com.ph/find-products/products/nokia-3110-classic
I don't know what to say anymore.. hmm.. Well I guess that is about it :D I really I can post more blogs these days..


No comments:
Post a Comment