Saturday, February 2, 2008

my prayer for today.....

Dear God,
Thank You poh for this day for it has been a blessed day for me...
Thank You poh for Your guidance...
Thank You poh for Your wisdom...
Thank You poh for Your love given to me...
Thank You poh kse ntpos n nmin ung p6 proj nmin...
Thank You poh for EVERYTHING...

Please forgive me poh with my sins...
I have done things against Your will...
Please forgive me poh...

God, this is the long part :)
God..
Sana poh You will always be there for me...
I pray that sana You will help me to be an inspiration for others...
That I may help others in times of their need...
This week poh may two days kmi la klases...
I pray that you will help me to use my time wisely.. :)
I pray din poh about something n sana maging okay n poh..
God..
Sana You will use me as your instrument to help other people or maybe use me to change other people's lives....
Sana rin po d ganun ka stress next week...
Sana maaga po ako magcng mamaya para sa prayer meeting, lang song and chorale...

All this I pray in Jesus name I pray... amen... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails