Tuesday, February 5, 2008

» The Greatest Story Ever Told

Thank you for this moment
I've gotta say how beautiful you are
of all the hopes and dreams I could've prayed for
here you are
if I could have one dance forever
I would take you by the hand
tonight it’s you and I together I’m so glad, I’m your man

And if I lived a thousand years
you know, I never could explain
the way I lost my heart to you, that day
but if destiny decided I should look the other way
then the world would never know
the greatest story ever told
and did I tell you that I love you…tonight

I don't hear the music
when I’m looking in your eyes
but I feel the rhythm of your body
close to mine
It's the way we touch that sends me
it's the way we'll always be
your kiss your pretty smile you know I die for, oh baby
your all I need

And if I lived a thousand years
you know I never could explain
the way I lost my heart to you, that day
but if destiny decided I should look the other way
then the world would never knowthe greatest story ever told
and did I tell you that I love you
Just how much I really need you
Did I tell you I love you tonight

Tonight

And if I lived a thousand years
you know I never could explain
the way I lost my heart to you, that day
but if destiny decided I should look the other way
then the world would never know
the greatest story ever told
and did I tell you that I love you
Just how much I really need you
Did I tell you I love you… tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails