So here is what you have to do... Peel the sweet potatoes. Chop it into bite-size pieces (mine were a bit too thin). Dredge the pieces with cornstarch and deep fry it until golden brown. Sprinkle with Salty Plum Powder and enjoy! ^.^ It is best finished while its warm.
You can actually try this even without the powder and just enjoy it as a simple snack. One of that things I observed was that the sweet potato doesn't really absorb too much oil that will make it soggy and unhealthy. But above all, I just really liked the pictures. ^.^ Also, I don't think you'll have any problems looking for sweet potato because they are plentiful this time around and are mostly sweet.
And for my last picture, here is the cake we gave our mom last Sunday from Hizon's (the best classic cake!). Whenever I eat a Hizon's cake, I feel like I'm eating Buddy of Cake Boss' cake! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment