I know that I have been out for a very long time but believe me, it makes really sad too.. Thesis is the culprit for this and I'm just quite happy that my life is somehow back on track.. Though, I have to be honest and say that I am really starting to get lazy to post ALL the recipes we cooked in school.. BUT what we cooked today should really be posted immediately! :)
Even though, rainy season has arrived here in the Philippines, the weather sometimes really rise up and all you want is something sweet, cool, and refreshing.. Well, Pat Bing Su (팥빙수) surely is the one you would love! ^^,
What I really like about it is that it is really easy to make and measurements doesn't really exist! ^.^ All you need are crushed ice, fruits, red bean paste and condensed milk! You can even top it with yogurt or ice cream and even chocolate syrup! :) All you have to do is place some shaved ice in a shallow bowl then top it with the fruits you like and the red beans. Lastly, drizzle it with the condensed milk! :)
The fruits we used were mango, kiwi, and dragon fruit. We did have banana but for got to place it in. You can also add strawberries and if you want something quick just use drained fruit cocktail as your topping then just add the red bean and milk! ^^
Enjoy! ^^
Even though, rainy season has arrived here in the Philippines, the weather sometimes really rise up and all you want is something sweet, cool, and refreshing.. Well, Pat Bing Su (팥빙수) surely is the one you would love! ^^,
What I really like about it is that it is really easy to make and measurements doesn't really exist! ^.^ All you need are crushed ice, fruits, red bean paste and condensed milk! You can even top it with yogurt or ice cream and even chocolate syrup! :) All you have to do is place some shaved ice in a shallow bowl then top it with the fruits you like and the red beans. Lastly, drizzle it with the condensed milk! :)
The fruits we used were mango, kiwi, and dragon fruit. We did have banana but for got to place it in. You can also add strawberries and if you want something quick just use drained fruit cocktail as your topping then just add the red bean and milk! ^^
Enjoy! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment