It's back to school time and I am really very tired. While I was listening to my professors introductions I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to share with you here in my blog, but now that I am staring at the monitor, I am really out of words.. And I am really very tired, most of my classes for this semester, starts around 10.30am and ends at 7.30 pm.. :(( And I even have a break from 12pm to 3pm which makes the agony of it all more torturing... So far, most of my professors are okay or even cool at some point. I was only able to meet 2 out of 4 of them because one was not around while the other one was the one I did not attend to.. Just to be clear, I did not cut classes, I actually wanted to change my schedule but as usual it was not that successful and not attending the class for it was so not worth it at all!
But looking at the bright side of it all, at least, my classes ends at 7.30pm and not like most of my friends whose last class ends at 9pm.. Another thing to be happy about is that I don't have classes on Mondays and Thursdays. :D well that is just about the things I can enjoy :)) I might elaborate more about my feelings at this moment at a latter post but I'm not really sure if it will happen or when it will happen if it will ever do happen.. :)) get it? I am sort of going nuts right now because I am tired and quite pissed about my schedule for this semester.. But I guess that's life particularly COLLEGE life.. This kind of life makes me miss my younger years where I can just play and eat and sleep and be worry-free, it sometimes makes me really wonder why on earth people grow up and aim for something higher... But I guess I'm just saying these things right now because I am in a bad mood.. haha... I am really going crazy and I noticed that I have a lot of "buts" on this post.. hahaha...
Anyways, another reason why I want you to read this post is because I have to let you know that "Karate Kid" is a must watch for EVERYONE!! I watched it with my parents and brother and miraculously my dad did not take a nap inside the cinema and was able to watch it from start to finish.. hahaha... Even though the movie was quite long, I still loved it.. We watched it at Promenade and you should to.. At Promenade, it is for Php180.00 but thanks to Citibank, we have a Php100.00 discount and it was really worth it!! The cinema is not as large as SM cinemas but not as small as RP Midtown cinemas which is just about right...The seats were comfortable and it reclines a little and it was really cushiony...hahaha.. :D I also love Jaden Smith!! He sure has a bright future ahead of him, and I will be looking forward for his future films.. :D A must watch I tell you!!! :))

Well, I guess this is all I can tell you for now, I am really tired and I still have SCHOOL tomorrow and for sure, I will be tired!! And just for the record, I forgot to tell you about the heat I experienced today!! Most of our classroom's air condition does not work and I'm not really sure why but I am sure that it adds up to the reason why I am SUPER tired right now! And I just really need to stop typing because I think I am just gonna keep on babbling and typing nonsense stuff here, so...
take care and God bless...



No comments:
Post a Comment