Sunday, January 3, 2010

>2010<

Hi there!! It's 2010 and I sure have a lot of plans for this year.. And I want to share with you cause I do believe that once it is written or posted, it is much more (how do I say this) real or it is much more like a commitment since not only I know these things but all the people who reads it. :)

So, here are some of the plans I can think of (now that I am 18 years old ^^ ):
- I really want to baptized this year!! (This was also my resolution last year :( )
- I also want to lose some weight.. (kahit na kunti lang..^^)
- I hope I can find another way to have income aside from my "weekly allowance"
- I hope that I can do my devotion everyday..
- I hope to be able to attend church regularly and also be a part of YPF!
- I really really want to travel again this year.. maybe HK or China?? or Europe?? (anywhere??) ^^
- If I get baptized this year, I hope I can juggle in Church Choir.. (azi Pat have been asking me to join.. and I really miss singing in a choir) ^-^
- I hope I can do well in my studies.... Excel if I can :)
- I plan to vote this year but I don't know who to vote for YET.. :(
- hmm... what else?? I plan to... save money.. (this is my everyday struggle LOL)
- I hope I will be more disciplined this year :)

I'm sure these are just some of the things I plan to accomplish this year 2010.. And I can say that I am ready 2010!! Bring it on!! :)) At the end of this year, we will see the things I am able to accomplish this year :)

What's your plan for this year???

Happy new year!
take care and God bless!


p.s. I hope to post regularly my blog site.. :) and better if I learn how to customize it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails