For a quick update, I finally got my driver's license and am really happy about that! I am also considering to accept a job which will around Makati. I am still thinking about it but more or less, I will be accepting it and will be starting by next month (more vacation or resting period for me, not that I really want or need it).
Going back to the title... The Chinese and Korean (I think) people around the world just celebrated the Lunar Festival yesterday and my favorite thing about this celebration is the mooncake I can eat. I just love mooncake so much even though I can be quite picky on which ones I really want to have. On top of that list is Hong Kong's mooncakes. Especially Maxims! And so here is a picture of the mooncake I really love :)
![]() |
| via instagram... |

No comments:
Post a Comment