Friday, August 24, 2012

The Bucket List

Since I have a lot of things I want to do and wish to have, or places I want to go to and food I would love to have a taste of, I have decided to create a bucket list which would someday remind me of the things i can do and can have in the future. At some point, this serves as my motivation to do good and save money..

As much as possible I would like to make this as short as possible... ^.^

1. When I have all the time I want, I will defnitely watch the ever famous series, Friends, from season 1 to 10. And also, One Tree Hill... ^.^

2. I would love to have a kitchen-aid mixer. (The heavy duty one)

3. Definetely an oven.. medium to a large..

4. Study abroad under a scholarship..

5. Save up enough money to travel frquently...

6. many more that I just can't get my mind into... but there is definitely more..

Hopefully, I can accomplish all of this someday... ^.^

TGIF and have great long weekend everyone..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails