Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Life Lately...

... has totally been about instagram and permits! Instagram is so much fun and I can't stop myself from taking pictures from things that are both senseless and those that makes enough sense. ^.^ Here are most of the photos I took that I would like to share with you all :)) follow me @sydneylyntan 

mom's kiampong!!
preparation for breakfast omelette! 
a sample of senseless shot haha.. but you really do get free coffee grounds for your garden ^.^
certified delicious dishes from Mien San Noodle House...
semi-fail omelette :))
trial : chocolate trees
another senseless shot of my bookshelf :)
an award I got from a family association ... ^^,
On the other hand, praise God because I finally got a job! The only downside are the requirements I have to submit before I start. I just realized that acquiring permits here in Manila is no easy task. I had to go through a lot of lines just to have it all. NBI, police clearance, health certificate, brgy. clearance are just some of the requirement and since I don't want anyone to get these things unarmed. I have decided to share with you some of my own experiences or share with you some of the requirements needed for each certificate or permit. ^.^ But all of which will be shared on my next post! :) 

It's already the month of July! half of the year has passed by so quickly that I'm reminded to appreciate time! ^.^ Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails