Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry December

A lot has happened since my last post.. I have been moved to the cold kitchen of Manila Hotel. It is fun and tiring at the same time. A lot of things are getting done since everyday we have to serve a ton of guests since monday until tomorrow. So far I have rendered 325 hours and I only have 175 hours to go. Now think about that, how fast time flies and just a few more hours and I'm don with my internship and I just simply have to do some paperwork and I'm already a graduate! 

But enough about school stuff.. Let's talk about December and Christmas. Honestly, I don't feel Christmasy this year and I am a bit sad that I feel like so but I guess it will come sooner or later. I did part of my Christmas shopping for my tutees and I still have to do another one for close friends and family. Today, I got my first Christmas gift and I surely loved it! It was the Starbucks 2012 planner from my second brother! ^.^ I really love it because I don't have a planner for next year yet. I really like it because it is small, light and above all, ECO FRIENDLY!!! hay.. what a great gift..


This post is to be as simple as this.. ^.^ Thank you 2hya!!

175 hours to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails