School has been hell for me but it will soon all pass. There were surely a lot of papers to be passed and still needed to be passed.. T.T I am just staying positive because I am trying to look forward on the trip that my friends and I are going to have on Cebu and Bohol this coming March. I shall try me real best to share with you my travel, just for the record, this will be my first DOMESTIC trip.. I have never been on a domestic plane.. The farthest place within the Philippines that I have been in my whole life is Baguio! Which just takes me a 6-hour bus ride. :) So there is that little excitement within me though I'm not yet that sure if I am really gonna enjoy my travel next month, but assuredly, I shall tell you my travel experiences day-by-day! :)
Last week, my best friend and I went to the 18th Travel Tour Expo that happened last Sunday. We were there because of me or technically speaking, it was because of my professor but let's just say that it was because of him! :)) But there surely was no blame because it was great! We love how we got a lot of freebies and the fact that we were somehow able to go around the world in 2 hours ^^. Here are some pictures that we took while we were there! :) One of the booths that we loved was the booths of Taiwan were we got this great freebie of a calligraphy cartoon of ourselves! ^^, We also loved the booth of Macau and Hong Kong hehe They also had great freebies! :D
So far, I am at a lost and choking with school loads in my life! And to be able to share something - (worthless) - here in my blog, just lightened my stress! :) Oh how I wish that instead of sharing things about my life, I would just share with you what I have cooked so far (nothing). Sigh... As much as possible, I want to stay positive so I will! :)
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment