Saturday, March 20, 2010

moving out?

Hi guys, I might move to a new site in posting my blogs and stuff. my new page is http://sydneylyntan.tumblr.com, but nothing is official yet, i am still weighing my options hahaha..I might even keep both of them :D anyways, I still have one week to go for school and I am very excited to do nothing for the next couple of weeks.. Holy week is also coming near, I wonder where we will spend it though.. hmm.. Oh! I found a coffee shop that I really want to try.. It is Noriter Cafe a franchise of Noriter in Korea. Just saw it through the net and since I am a bit interested with Korean stuff, I decided that I will really try it this summer. It is near DLSU-taft so I might invite Abi to go with me. :D Oh! and I am going to try to study Korean language this summer.. just the basics though :)

should I stay or go?? hmm...
bye guys!

take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails