Wednesday, September 9, 2009

etc.. :)

Hey there everyone who reads my blog! It has been a while since I last posted something quite long... and I have to say that it is because I was and am very busy with school... This week is our midterm exam week and I really need to study hard because most of my exams are departmental, meaning, all the students taking up that subject is going to have the same exam whether or not they have studied the lessons...

Nothing much have changed since my last post, I still miss all those things but I am looking forward for the semestral break, so that I can maybe get a chance to meet up with my high school friends... speaking of my high school friends, I am very excited to meet up with my UST friends this coming Friday, we are planning to watch UP! :).. I don't exactly know where it will be but what I know for sure is that we will meet somewhere in Dapitan and go to a mall to watch it... (I am really very excited!)

Last Sunday, we went to Quezon City side and we were not planning anything but ended up looking at three townhouses near Greenhills and I have to say that those townhouses were great! EXCEPT the third one that was more of a European style house and it was a bit old and I just really or we just really don't like it... :)

After that tiring house hunt, we decided to check out the restaurant my second brother was referring to us which was Conti's... I have to say that it was a very nice place... it is a combination of a pastry shop and a restaurant.. They serve pastas, appetizers, entrees, soups and of course.. CAKES! We ordered quite a lot for snack... We had their pesto pasta, chessy baked macaroni, tsokolate "ga"(native chocolate), palabok, lemon squares, hmm.. and uhmmm... mocha frappe, pumpkin soup and I think that is all :) Everything tasted good except the pesto pasta which "I" ordered :( hehehe... What I liked the most.. Ah and we also ordered coffee hahaha... so, what I liked the most is the service they offered.. Their staff were one of the best staffs I have ever encountered... you see, we were already on this particular table but the problem was that there was water from the air condition dripping right on our spot and so we had to move to another table and I was holding the menu when one of the waiters offered to help me carry it! :O I mean it was just a menu and they still offered to help... Another thing that I noticed was that whenever they see you they will warmly greet you! :D Another thing that I liked about this place is its ambiance... the music they were playing that time were more of like a minus-one-bossa-nova-of-familiar-songs.. :D Lastly, the food was good not really great but good and the serving is quite a lot... :D

here are some pics I took of their foods :)

Angel's Hair in Pesto Sauce

Cheesy Baked Macaroni

Mocha Frappe


(Yummy) Lemon Squares

Palabok


(Not-so-yummy)Pumpkin Soup


take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails