These past few days, I have always wanted to buy myself any moisturizer/powder/foundation for my face and it seems that I can't find the one product that I am truly contented with. And as I was surfing and looking through the blogs I am interested in, I came across Ajay's Blog (Ajay's Writing on the Wall) where she is giving out Dr. Jart BB creams and all you have to do is to spread the word about this contest! :) It's really easy and it won't hurt if you try. :) I have been hearing about BB creams a lot these days and it seems like it will be the next substitute for concealers and foundations since its an all-in cream! :) So what are you waiting for? Join the contest, and you just might win Dr. Jart's BB creams! :) HURRY! :D
take care and God bless...
take care and God bless...
No comments:
Post a Comment